Finally. I'm calling them the 420s which is usually a celebration, but I'm holding my party until there is really something to celebrate. Impeachment and indictment followed by incarceration will be a hat trick worth lighting up over!
The first batch took longer to dry because Bong decided that the empty bottom compartment of the mesh tower was a hiding place. The whole thing fell from the shower rod. I had to re arrange everything and hang it in my closet.
Outside on my deck would be nice but I need a new hook in the overhang - I like those windchimes right there. The new hook will have a loop of rope so I can reach it without help. There's always a way.
This morning, I discovered that I ordered the wrong size envelopes. Four skeins fit, but barely and not without a struggle.
A new technique for getting a fat card into a skinny envelope is waiting to be discovered. I think a small chute of parchment paper might be the answer.
Before I make up any more sets, does anyone have any preferences? All of something and none of the other?
Max blues? Greens galore?
My neighbor just gifted me a packet of brown-eyed Susan seeds. Even though we are well past Frost, I'm going to start them in little cups so I can put them in safer places than under the dye deck.
My neighbor just gifted me a packet of brown-eyed Susan seeds. Even though we are well past Frost, I'm going to start them in little cups so I can put them in safer places than under the dye deck.


3 comments:
please count my vote for green
Yes greens please!
Navy! Bubble gum pink!
Post a Comment