Wednesday, November 11, 2009

newest-biggest

Maybe I should wait until it's completely dry but as I was applying the matte medium and working on it from all directions I decided I liked this orientation better than my first approach. I thought about calling it "Blessed Are the Cracked for they let in the Light" but no doubt Groucho Marx' family lawyers would be all over me in a heartbeat. A name will come in time as I live with it. The original textile construction has been permanently mounted to a 36"x36" canvas and sealed with matte acrylic medium                           


4 comments:

Marika said...

Hi!
I like it with many colours,paints your substance.
I paint myself to my work basis substance.
I like your beautiful works.
Greeting Marika

jude said...

beautiful. i am considering how it would look turned 1/4 to the right, like a strange wind blowing through...

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

How about "Dot family reunion"? I see at least 3 branches of the family there... ;->

Terry Grant said...

Love it. You have such a way with texture and organic color.