Wednesday, September 12, 2012

blog anniversary

Not mine...Terry Grant from Portland, Oregon has been entertaining and informing for SEVEN years over at "and Sew it Goes" . She's been on my link love list all these years for many good reasons.

 This made me stop, think and dig to find out that it's been almost NINE years of yattering into the wind for me. It started with sharing some good news!  and I didn't even post a picture back then - here it is.
I called it "Blue Oyster Soup with Crackers" ....ah, the days of cotton prints and beads.


6 comments:

jude said...

nine is a good number

Ms. said...

Well you ARE an old soul...I've only been on a couple of years. Love that original quilt...and I did go visit "and sew it goes" to wish her happy birthday...stretching my old eyes to read the tiny print, just as I struggle to read you faint colored gray print with it's tiny demand. How I wish (hope I don't offend) that both of you would choose larger type case, and darker lettering. I love the posts none the less--so beautiful.

Terry Grant said...

The love is mutual! Thanks for all your great comments, as well as your own wonderful work and blog.

Joanne S said...

I also feel the change every 7 years. In what I like and what I do. I think I have been reading you since I managed to learn how to use this internet thing. Every morning now--before coffee most days.

I to have pieces of commercial prints but no beads. I always feel silly about the beads and remove them as fast as I add them.

Keep writing-I will keep reading.

Deb Lacativa said...

Joanne--as much as I enjoy doing it, that was the last time I put beads on a quilt. I did it before any machine quilting and remember being disgusted that I had to stitch around them..

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Wow! You've come a long way, baby! And I think I've been following you for just about as long as I've been blogging... a little over 5 years, just a baby compared to you! I never grow tired of seeing what you are up to, and I hope you never grow tired of telling us about it!