Friday, September 21, 2012

note to jerks...get a job

Alas, I've had to disable allowing Anonymous comments.

You would think they would get the picture but I'm sure its all automated. Although I moderate comments first I'm just tired of having my email inbox looking like the Augean stables. But I WILL NOT start the captcha nonsense.. If you don't want to mess about with comments and you have something to say .please send me an email  and I'll post it on your behalf.

 Blogger is not perfect but I know it so well I don't want to jump from the frying pan into the bloody flames!

and for some pleasing eye candy, I'm saving the seeds from this morning glory plant I call "Tough Guy" because it has thrived even though neglected.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have a fondness for Morning Glory :) My neighbor has it growing like crazy between our houses, same color as this one. So pretty!

Ms. said...

LOVE THOSE HEAVENLY BLUES1

liniecat said...

lol they banned sales of Morning Glory seed pkts here in Uk way back in the 1960s because hippies were eating them for mild drug effects.
Thankfully they are back in store......such rich colour...!