Sunday, January 18, 2026

Finishing

 


There will be a slight delay before I post this. 
After a lull to normalcy, the content scrapers are back. 
On the one hand, I have no fucks to waste. 
On the other, I can stop making this journal public and imagine all those swarming hordes smashing full speed into a wall that only I control.  What a cheap thrill! 

In the meantime I can still write as the mood moves me.

But lately, it's just as well I don't communicate. I imagine I have developed a venomous public persona. It might be true. We have a lot to be pissed off about.
I've stopped having imaginary conversations. They never turn out well. 


Update! Statcounter notified me that they are trialing some kind of Bot repellent. I prefer to visualize thousands of cell phones exploding in bot pockets. 



















Sometime, at this portal, I give the stitches names. Secret names. 




Tomorrow I'll find the other two and see how they get along. Is three enough?
I hope so. It's been a lovely bit of lollygagging, but I have to move on. 

Close some circles. 








2 comments:

Nancy said...

Deb~ I love these tight colorful stitches...all cushy and soft - like little pillows to offer comfort.

Deb Lacativa said...

I'm quite addicted to doing them.